HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION REQUIREMENT CHANGE EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018
The Computer Tech graduation requirement in Adult Education will be changing effective July 1, 2018. If you haven’t received your Diploma during the 2017-18 graduation year you will be required to take the new Business Office Specialist course in order to graduate. Some of what was taught in our previous course will remain in the new course but will only be a portion of the required standards. School hours are Monday through Thursday from 12:30-8:30 PM. The class will continue to be taught on Tuesday nights from 6:00-8:00 pm.
If you are unable to complete prior to this change and have the Computer Technology class on your transcript, the course will need to be re-taken with the new requirements in order to graduate. Please let us know how we can help you complete your diploma program prior to this change.
Southpointe Adult High School provides educational services for students who are 16 years of age and older. If your regular school is not working for you, or you did not graduate with your high school class and need a diploma, this is the school for you!
Southpointe is an open enrollment school, which allows students to start programs at any time. Classes are open to all Utah residents 16 years of age or older, whether they are working toward a high school diploma or GED.
- Diploma Program - Student Qualifications SouthPointe Adult High School provides educational services for students
- ESOL - The Jordan School District Adult English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Program
- GED - Student Qualifications SouthPointe Adult High School provides educational services for students
- Campus Map - Find directions to the school here
- Resources - Forms and registration papers
- Staff - Directory for SouthPointe Adult High School
School Hours: Monday - Thursday 12:30 pm to 8:30 pm