SCHOOL CLOSURE EXTENDED: Jordan School District (Southpointe) will not be in session and no students will attend in person from March 16 – to the end of our Summer Session, August 10, 2020.
SOUTHPOINTE OFFICE HOURS ARE very LIMITED each week. If you have questions, see below for contact information:
REGISTRATION/New or continuing or need more online classes (packets): firstname.lastname@example.org
CANVAS question: Email email@example.com
GRADPoint online classes: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com - Level 1A Monday/Wednesday firstname.lastname@example.org - Level 1B Tuesday/Thursday
email@example.com - Level 2
firstname.lastname@example.org - Level 3
email@example.com - Level 4
To join the school's text messaging Remind: To join: Text @cfgee3 to 321-473-4055, follow the reply text.
To permanently cease receiving text messages, please text @STOPALL in reply to any text message from a class or group.
Dear Parents and Students,
Governor Gary Herbert announced today that all public schools in Utah will be dismissed beginning Monday, March 16, through May 1, 2020. This is a pre-emptive measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
This means Jordan School District (Southpointe) will not be in session and no students will attend in person from March 16 – May 1, 2020.
It is important for parents to know the following:
Student Learning Will Continue at Home
- Monday, March 16 and Tuesday, March 17 will be used as planning days for teachers and staff to further prepare for at-home learning.
- Details will be forthcoming regarding specific plans for student at-home learning, which will begin on Wednesday, March 18.
- For students who do not have access to a device at home, schools will provide information on their device checkout process.
- Families without internet access should contact their school.
School Activities Cancelled or Postponed Through May 1
- All school activities are cancelled or postponed.
- All games, sporting events, and practices are cancelled or postponed.
- All extracurricular activities and rehearsals are cancelled or postponed.
More information will be forthcoming.
Thank you for your support.
Summer School Hours:
High School Summer Session:
Monday, June 8, 2020
12:30 – 8:30 pm
Ends: Thursday, July 30, 2020
ELL 1st Session Classes Begin
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Southpointe Adult High School provides educational services for students who are 16 years of age and older. If your regular school is not working for you, or you did not graduate with your high school class and need a diploma, this is the school for you!
Southpointe is an open enrollment school, which allows students to start programs at any time. Classes are open to all Utah residents 16 years of age or older, whether they are working toward a high school diploma or GED.
- Diploma Program - Student Qualifications SouthPointe Adult High School provides educational services for students
- ELL - The Jordan School District Adult English Language Learner (ELL) Program
- GED - Student Qualifications SouthPointe Adult High School provides educational services for students
- Campus Map - Find directions to the school here
- Resources - Forms and registration papers
- Staff - Directory for SouthPointe Adult High School
School Hours: Monday - Thursday 12:30 pm to 8:30 pm