Three flexible programs types are offered at Southpointe High.
- Teacher Instructed Classes
- PASS (Personalized Assisted Student Studies) Packets
- Online courses that are Internet-based
Teacher Instructed Classes
Attend Math Essentials, Language Arts Writing, Digital Studies, U.S. History, Science, and Government & Citizenship classes in a traditional setting with teacher-directed learning activities. See current quarter class schedule.
PASS (Personalized Assisted Student Studies) Packets- Many full courses are also available online through Canvas.
Study individualized curriculum packets at home or in Southpointe’s Learning Center. Earn .25 credit for completing two (2) packets and passing a corresponding test to demonstrate competency.
- PASS Packet Topics
- Science | Fine Arts
- Social Studies/Civics
- Health | Mathematics
- Occupational Knowledge
- Child Development
- Language Arts
- Financial Literacy
- Online Courses (Complete online courses via the Internet)
- High School Courses in Canvas