2022-23 – 4th Quarter
Starts: Monday, April 3, 2023
Ends: Thursday, June 1, 2023
April 24 - NO School - Mid-Spring Recess
May 29 - NO School - Memorial Day
2022-23 Summer Session
Starts: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Ends: Thursday, July 27, 2023
Southpointe Adult High School provides educational services for students who are 16 years of age and older. If your regular school is not working for you, or you did not graduate with your high school class and need a diploma, this is the school for you!
Southpointe is an open enrollment school, which allows students to start programs at any time. Classes are open to all Utah residents 16 years of age or older, whether they are working toward a high school diploma or GED.
We have flexible educational options so students can continue working either online or in-person and each student can choose which option they prefer. More detailed information is available below or you can contact the school directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 801-256-5954.
- Diploma Program - Student Qualifications Southpointe Adult High School provides educational services for students
- ELL- The Jordan School District Adult English Language Learner (ELL) Program
- GED- Student Qualifications Southpointe Adult High School provides educational services for students
- Campus Map- Find directions to the school here
- Resources- Forms and registration papers
- Directory - Directory for Southpointe Adult High School
School Hours: Monday - Thursday 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Summer Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
REGISTRATION/New or continuing or need more online classes (packets): Email email@example.com (Administrative Assistant)
CREDITS or Transcript questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Counselor)
CANVAS online classes: Email email@example.com (Registrar)
- Two Schedule Options Are Available to Students:
- At-School Learning
- Southpointe has face-to-face instruction for students on a regular school schedule Monday-Thursday.
- Fridays: Southpointe is a Certified Pearson GED Testing Center. Students make in-person appointments through their GED Account.
- Teachers will have flexibility in providing individual or small-group instruction (in-person or virtual).
- Teacher preparation and collaboration will be scheduled on Fridays.
- Fridays are available to GED Test takers to sign up and take their official GED Test.
- Full-Time Virtual Learning from Home with school support
- Students will be given the option to learn virtually from home instead of attending school in person.
- Students who choose virtual learning will be taught using courses specially designed by Southpointe Adult High School and delivered through Canvas.
- Virtual learning will combine flexibility for students with virtual help available through Canvas email or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- At-School Learning