- Twenty-four (24) credits are required for graduation from Southpointe Adult High School. Credits earned during the student’s ninth grade of school count toward the 24 credit graduation requirement
- A student may not register until his/her class has graduated and is 18 years of age or older, unless the student has the required signed released from public high school: Utah State HSE Candidate and Adult Education Eligibility Form. A student must complete a minimum of two packets per week for at least one consecutive month to be considered attending full-time.
- A student may apply for work-experience credit. Up to one credit may be given for each six months of full-time employment. A maximum of four (4.0) credits may be counted toward graduation from work experience
- Professional license and certificate of skill training: 3.0 credits maximum will be allowed for the Technical/College Cluster. One (1.0) credit for each 180 hours of training required for professional license or trade skill development
- Military experience: 3.0 credit maximum for all verified military experience, for elective credits only. 1.5 credits maximum for Basic Training. 1.5 credits for verified advanced instruction (1 credit for each 180 hours of verified, advanced training)
A counselor will review all previous school transcripts and credits earned at Southpointe Adult High School to determine what else is needed to meet the graduation requirement of 24 credits. Our Counselor is available Monday through Thursday from 12:30-5:00 pm. If you have questions or want to inquire about staff availability, please contact Southpointe High staff at 801-256-5954.
We have made every effort to ensure that all links leaving this site are appropriate. Jordan District and Southpointe Adult High cannot be held responsible for information found on other Web sites.